GET AN IDEA.
1. See, hear, smell, taste, touch something interesting.
2. Obsess about it (think and dream about your new interest).
DO YOUR RESEARCH.
3. Find several books at home, in the library, in the bookstore (exhibit A).
4. Look online.
5. Watch videos.
6. Take a field trip (exhibit B).
RECORD WHAT YOU FIND.
7. Take notes.
8. Take photographs (exhibit B).
9. Sketch (exhibit C).
PUT YOUR NEW-FOUND KNOWLEDGE TO WORK.
10. Make something (exhibit D).
11. Show someone, let them know all that you've learned.
WHAT IF SOMETHING ELSE CATCHES YOUR EYE?
12. Go back to step 1.
Enzo's Meat Research from the amazing Grecolaborativo.